On behalf of the Endocrine Society and the Clinical Endocrinology Update Steering Committee, I would like to personally thank you for participating in our first virtual Clinical Endocrinology Update.
CEU 2020 includes:
- 3 days of live content spanning 9 topical areas
- 12 live sessions with the ability interact directly with faculty
- 21 on-demand presentations
- 31 expert faculty
- 28.75 CME credits and MOC points
- 27.95 CE Credits and 15.35 of those credits are approved for pharmacology credits by the AANP
- 3 interactive ancillary symposia
- 1 extensive virtual exhibit hall with 10 exhibitors and 3 live product theaters that allow you to learn more about the latest products on the market
To help you navigate the virtual platform and get the most of your CEU experience, I recommend that you review this helpful (and short) video.
I am so very grateful to the faculty who have diligently worked to distill the latest science and clinical evidence to provide both cutting-edge and practical guidance for you, their colleagues. I also want to thank my fellow committee members for all their efforts with this program. You all worked tirelessly to develop a program that would be meaningful to the endocrine community. Thank you.
Please enjoy CEU 2020 and share your feedback as we want to continually strive to make the Clinical Endocrinology Update meeting the best endocrine clinical meeting for practitioners.